This wooden TV cabinet is both stylish and practical, and will be make a great addition to your living space. It can also be used as a sideboard, low board, etc. The hi-fi cabinet has two shelves, two drawers and one cabinet with a door, which will be ideal for keeping your DVD player, game console, streaming device and media carriers neatly organised. This sheesham TV cabinet is made of solid wood. Sheesham is a tropical hardwood that is famous for its rich grains and also known as rosewood or palisander. The craftsmanship and beautiful wood grains make every piece of furniture unique and slightly different from the next. Assembly is very easy. Important note: Colours vary from piece to piece, making each of our TV cabinets unique; the delivery is random.
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Solid sheesham wood with a honey finish
- Dimensions: 120 x 30 x 30 cm (W x D x H)
- Two shelves, two drawers and one cabinet with a door
- Polished, partly painted and waxed
- Easy to assemble
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Wizpay Discount Promotion – Australia
- – Qualifying Minimum Spend (“Minimum Spend”): $20
- – Discount Applied to First Purchase (“Discount”): $10
- To be eligible to receive this offer you must during the Offer Period:
- – be a first-time Wizpay customer; and
- – spend $20 AUD or more on your first purchase using Wizpay at any retailer accepting Wizpay and;
- – use the promotion code at the checkout.
- The $10 discount will be applied to your purchase order form which the promotion code was entered.
- The offer is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
- All information is correct as at 22 November 2021 and is subject to change.
- Wizpay may at our discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Sign up for LatitudePay
Real time approval
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?
- How does it work?
- How do repayments work?
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.