Utilise the space above your toilet with three tiers of extra storage. Build your toilet shelf and keep all your cleaning products close at hand. Keep lots of spare toilet paper around.
Location location location. Over the toilet storage keeps all your products right where you need them. You could even add extra storage above a small sink or in your hallway.
Build your over the toilet shelf in your living room. Position it in your toilet. Attach the last bar. Use the sticky pads to secure your shelf to the wall. Leave it there until you do some renovations.
All you need is love to build your over the toilet storage. Well two hands and a screwdriver would help too. Just follow the instructions or go it alone. You can have it built from scratch in twenty minutes.
Never run out of toilet paper when you are on the loo. Load up your toilet shelf with roll after roll. No more calls of shame for someone to bring you some tp. Grow some colourful succulents on your shelves too.
- 3 tiers of storage
- Load up to 15kg
- Waterproof and wear resistant
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Adhesive based wall attachment
- Adjustable feet for uneven floors
- 1 paper roll holder and 3 hooks
- Space saving design
- Material: Spray-painted steel
- Weight capacity: 5kg/tier
- Type: Toilet storage shelf rack
- Number of Shelves: 3
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- Dimensions: 166cm x 46cm x 25cm (H x W x D)
- Colour: Black
- 1 x Toilet Storage Shelf Rack
- 1 x Paper Roll Holder
- 3 x Towel Robe Hooks
- 1 x Instruction Manual