Wanderlite 3 Piece Lightweight Hard Suit Case Luggage Navy
0 IN STOCK
Notify me when item is back in stock.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Dispatch & Delivery Service
- Latitude Pay
- Lay Buy
Wanderlite 3pc Luggage Set
**20inch 24inch 28inch**
Making sure your belongings are secured during the entire journey, enjoy a stress-free holiday or business trip. Besides a durable hard shell, having smooth dual wheels for great mobility and secured TSA lock for extra security are a plus for having a luggage bag.
Functionality of the luggage is very essential too. Guarded with corner protectors ensure a longer lasting usage as it travels in and out of the luggage belt time to time. Retractable aluminium pull rod, gives you the flexibility of height and quality guarantee. Both luggage have huge storage that includes zipped compartments and X-strap that is more secured than normal side straps.
Order now online and they'll arrive at your doorstep without any hassles. Plan your trip and start packing now.
Tips: Why TSA lock is important?
TSA stands for Transport Security Administration. TSA locks are required for all customers travelling to the USA. TSA screens every passenger’s baggage before it is placed on the plane. At their discretion, from time to time, they choose to open a passenger’s luggage for closer inspection. When this occurs, if the luggage is fitted with any lock other than those approved by the TSA, they will destroy whatever lock is fitted to gain access. Luggage locks approved by the TSA have a universal master key that will open the locks. Only the TSA have a copy of this master key.
3 pieces hard-shell luggage set
Super lightweight design
Built-in retractable trolley system
Smooth 360degree dual wheels spinner
TSA approved lock
Secure combination lock
Aluminium pull rod
Corner guard protectors
Top and side carrying handles
Interior: Polyester lining
20inch weight and dimension: 2.5kg, 38 x 22 x 55cm
24inch weight and dimension: 4kg, 42 x 26 x 66cm
28inch weight and dimension: 5kg, 49 x 29 x 75cm
20inch loading capacity: 40L
24inch loading capacity: 65L
28inch loading capacity: 100L
Height with handle pull out: 103cm
1 x 20inch Luggage
1 x 24inch Luggage
1 x 28inch Luggage
1 x Scale
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.