Security Camera Wireless System CCTV 1080P 32 Lights Waterproof Night Vision
Hurry Up, Limited Stock available !
No interest. No account fees. No late fees.
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
or 4 fortnightly payments of $17.46 with
or 6 weekly interest free payments of AUD $11.63 with
Available on orders from $5–$5,000
Protect what you are care about. Use this security camera outside or inside. Turn a source of worry into a source of comfort. Watch what is happening in colour day or night. Remotely control what direction and angle the camera is pointing.
You can watch a stream of the camera on many different devices. The built in wifi hotspot allows you to connect with your phone up to 50m from the camera. Connect it to your home network and watch it on your laptop. If you connect it to the internet you can watch it from any internet enabled device.
Don’t just record what happens. Set it up to sound an alarm and flash lights if an intruder comes. You can even get alerts sent directly to your phone so you know what is happening. Load up the stream and see what is happening. Call the police if you need to.
Connect it up to power and let it go. This camera is IP66 waterproofed. It will be fine as long as you don’t put it under water. And during a storm the encrypted feed will get sent securely to your computer.
You can even just use it as a two-way intercom for your home. It has a great speaker and microphone. It can alert you anytime someone approaches and you can come out to meet them.
- Real HD 3MP
- Motion-detectionsound and light alarm
- Colour infrared night vision
- 320° Pan 90° tilt and 4x zoom
- Built-in IR cut
- Remote control
- Two-way voice intercom
- Compatible with multiple platforms
- Mobile / PC view in free APP
- Dual wifi connection support AP mdoe
- Connection to phone or tablet through 2.4GHz Wifi
- 2 Antennas
- Onvif Protocol
- Easy connection plug and play
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Voltage: 12V
- Pixel: 3.0 MP
- Resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Video format: 1080P
- Waterproof rating: IP66
- Type: Security IP Camera
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Effective Distance: 1m-30 m
- Technology: 320° Pan 90° Tilt
- Night vision: IR-CUT automatic switching 25m -30m
- ONVIF: Support
- Storage: Support 8-128G memory card (Not included)
- Operating temperature: -20°C ~ +50° C
- Working humidity: 10% – 95%
- Power cable length: 150cm
- Dimension: 17.5cm x 16.5cm x 10cm
- Colour: White
- 1 x Wireless IP Camera
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Screw Kit
- 1 x Instruction Manual
|Dimensions||22.5 × 21.5 × 13 cm|
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.