DreamZ 200GSM All Season Bamboo Winter Summer Quilt Duvet Doona Soft King Size
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Experience a deep and revitalizing sleep with this Bamboo Quilt. Having a restful sleep is not easy especially when you are occupied with a busy and stressful schedule. To help relieve your stress and to make you fall asleep instantly we are proud to get you a product that stands par from the rest. This uniquely blended combination of bamboo and polyester a satisfaction you have been looking for. Once you lay it on your body you will feel the tenderness and support. Smooth and sleek construction so soft and comfy, simply brilliant makes you wanna cuddle!
For high strength and to withstand regular use our product is built with a special combination of bamboo and polyester. Exquisite stitching provides durability and reliability to support every nap, every sleep. It does not let allergens and bacteria settle on it. Built with unique fluffy bamboo blend filling to enhance its smoothness and breathability. Equipped with moisture-wicking capability for a dry and comfortable experience. Crafted for a beautiful baffle box design for perfect symmetry, not only a treat for the body also a treat for your eyes. Fills your bed with sleekness and subtlety.
Make every nap special, every dream count. Experience the comfort order one now!
- 200GSM – Summer/ all season
- Fluffy bamboo Blend filling
- Ultra soft cover
- Moisture wicking
- Smooth and comfortable
- Baffle box design
- Exquisite stitching
- Perfect for sleeping and allergy sufferers
Cover material: Polyester
Filling material: Bamboo and polyester
Size and dimension (L x W):
King: 240cm x 210cmPACKAGE CONTENTS
- 1x Dreamz Bamboo Quilt
|Dimensions||50 × 40 × 10 cm|
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.