8X 500ml Standard Grade Disinfectant Anti-Bacterial Alcohol Spray Bottle TGA Approved
100 IN STOCK
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, phones, tablets, remote controls, keyboards, handles, desks, toilets, and faucet).
- If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent soap and water before disinfection.
- Products must be stored in its original labeled container and places inaccessible to children Don’ts:
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 25C/77F and keep it out of direct sunlight
- Please avoid using this in the cooking area, near flames or smoking area.
- Never mix disinfectants with cleaners or other chemicals. This disinfectant spray contains 70% of Alcohol and Do not disinfect therapeutic devices.
- Solutions should not be sprayed when children are nearby to avoid inhalation and exposing skin and eyes.
- General-purpose disinfectant for controlled environments.
- Contains 70% Ethanol v/v in purified water.
- Complies with Therapeutic Goods Order 104 Testing (A).
- Ready to use straight from the dispenser, the closed system spray assembly maintains sterility of contents throughout use.
- Adjustable leak-proof nozzle for mist or stream spraying.
- TGA approved.
- Made in Australia
- Directions for use: For surface disinfection – preclean surfaces first, use undiluted. Spray 2 pumps 30cm from the surface and leave at least one minute to dry. Do not mix with detergent or other chemicals. Do not use to disinfect therapeutic devices.
- Safety Direction: Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and broken skin. If swallowed, rinse the mouth with water, do not induce vomiting, give water to drink and seek medical advice. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. For advice contact Poisons Information Centre or a doctor.
- Size: 500ml
- 8 X Alcohol Spray Bottle
- 1 X Carton Box
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Sign up for LatitudePay
Real time approval
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?
- How does it work?
- How do repayments work?
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.