Solar Floral String Light Multicolour
No interest. No account fees. No late fees.
Prices go up when the timer hits zero
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.24 with
or 6 weekly interest free payments of AUD $5.49 with
Available on orders from $5–$5,000
SOLAR FLORAL LED STRING LIGHTS
String length: 12 meters
Bee bulb QTY: 100PCS
Light color: warm white/multi-color
Power supply: solar energy
Lighting modes: 8 modes of lighting. Controlled by pressing the button on the back of the solar panel.
The solar panel MUST be installed in a well-lit location where it can receive maximum sunlight during daytime hours. Any cover that shades the panel will affect its ability to absorb sunlight and decrease the amount of brightness and duration of the LED lights. The lights and solar panel box are all-weather devices they should not be affected by exposure to rain snow or temperature.
The string of lights can be hung on tree branches, bushes, roof, eave, fence, or any other places you wish
ON/OFF: Press the ON/OFF button to turn on the light, and enable the solar panel to charge in sunlight.
MODE: Press the MODE button to change 8 different lighting modes. The flashing mode saves energy and lasts longer.
This version of the Solar Powered Lights comes with an ON/OFF switch that allows you to manually turn on the lights whenever you want. What is more there is a another button(MODE) give us the choice to choose between flashing lights or a continuous light. Note: The flashing mode will save more energy,so the lights will last longer
Install the stake into the ground until it is firmly in place. If the ground is too hard, soak the area with water to soften it
Please insure that the solar panel is pointed toward the sunlight, At least 6 hours of exposure to sunlight is required for illumination.
The lights can illuminate for 6-7 hours if the solar panel is charged in optimal lighting conditions. Although the solar panel will continue to collect energy in cloudy, rainy or snowy days, but it will diminish the ability to accumulate energy and the duration of the illumination. For example a bright cloudy day can provide minimum 3-4 hours of illumination, while a rainy or snowy day can only provide up to 1-2 hours of illumination.
Matters need attention
If you want the light working during the daytime. You need to cover the solar panel. Please keep the power switch on during the solar charging in the day
It will not be able to recharge if the power switch turnoff
The lamp does not need plastic cover. It is waterproof and no leakage of electricity. Please feel free to use it
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.