Ariel Miracle 95percent Duck Down 5percent Duck Feather Quilt Single
0 IN STOCK
Notify me when item is back in stock.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Dispatch & Delivery Service
- Latitude Pay
- Lay Buy
Duck down Quilts are great additions to the bedroom and can be used as an additional quilt to your current quilt or a brand new quilt for luxury & warmth. Check out the info below.
- High warmth ratings
- Light weight and comfortable
- Box wall construction creates an even spread amongst the quilt
- Create an even look when laying on a bed.
- Made in Australia
- Down and feathers sourced ethically in Australia
- All feathers are cleaned in Australia
Down is the soft and fluffy clusters which grow under the outer layer of duck to protect them from the cold. Down is a lighter and has better insulation capabilities than normal feather.
- Deluxe Japara cotton cover for a smooth feel
- Stay warm without the bulky feeling
- Improved filling ?? filled to max volume
- Robustness and continues to be used for generations
- Capability to breath – Awaken restored
- Washing instructions come with the product – dry cleanable
Growing in fame, there are several essentials of downs and feathers that add so many beneficial aspects to the bedroom. Down comes from beneath the outer layers of geese and ducks. It is intended to support and shield these animals from the unfriendly weather and in their normal surroundings. Down also offers better filling abilities when associated with feathers. Despite its lightweight possessions, a quilt with a high down content will be warmer. The blend of feathers and down give our quilts the ability to breathe and will provide insulation from moisture. With these countless benefits, possessing a feather and down quilt becomes a necessity to add comfort and luxury to real sleep.?
Uniting the quilts with a duck feather mattress topper, from our range, will give you a extravagant sleeping experience.
Do not miss out and make the purchase today.
80% Duck Down and 5% Duck Feather fill
- 100% Japara Cotton cover
Single – 800
Double – 1000
Queen – 1200
King – 1400
Super King – 1800
Single – 140cm x 210cm
King Single – 107cm x 210cm
Double – 180cm x 210cm
Queen – 210cm x 210cm
King – 240cm x 210cm
Super King – 270cm x 240cm?
5 Year manufacturer warranty
|Dimensions||0.1 × 0.1 × 0.1 cm|
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.