Gardeon Outdoor Patio Furniture Recliner Chairs Table Setting Wicker Lounge 5pc Grey
64 IN STOCK
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Dispatch & Delivery Service
- Latitude Pay
- Lay Buy
Now you can really sit back and chill in the outdoors with the Gardeon Outdoor Wicker Recliner Set. Comprising an oversized recliner and matching ottoman , the outdoor ensemble is everything you need for relaxation in elegant wicker style. The set is made of UV-resistant and weatherproof PE wicker so that you never have to worry about rust, corrosion or weathering issues. The heavy-duty steel frame, also wrapped in wocker, is sturdy and hardy and will stand up to robust use easily. More importantly, the recliner has five inclination settings, from 1100 to 1600, to suit your angle of rest. Better still, the seat cushion is made of high-density foam for ultra comfort while the zipped seat cover is removable and washable. Not least, the useful ottoman is just perfect for putting your feet up as you sip your latte or Bordeaux placed next to you on the tempered glass top side table. Yes, it is indeed paradise under the sun, moon and stars. Have it outdoors or indoors, the wicker recliner set is equally at home with its exquisite design and unique presence for any home decor enthusiast.
UV-resistant and weatherproof PE wicker
Comfortable and chic set
Sturdy steel frame
Durable powder coating
Premium high-density foam cushions
Weatherproof, removable and washable seat cover
Outdoor or indoor use
Tempered glass tabletop
Material: PE wicker
Frame: Steel Frame
Chair Weight capacity: 150kg
Glass top thickness: 5mm
Cushion thickness: 7 cm
Chair dimensions: 64 x 73 x 91cm
Ottoman dimensions: 53 x 47 x 35cm
Table dimensions: 40 x 40 x 45cm
2 x Recliner Chair
2 x Ottoman
1 x Table
1 x Manual
|Dimensions||80 × 42 × 130.271 cm|
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.