Cooling Gel Hepta-Zone Hybrid Tri-Foam Spring Euro Mattress (15 Year Warranty) Size Single
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Improve Your Sleep
*15 Year Warranty
*Cooling Gel + Hepta-Zone technology
Throughout our life, the average Aussie sleeps around 8 hours a day, at a total of 229,961 hours. This is about a third of our lives, meaning sleep is essential to us and we can’t function as normal without it.With so many overpriced mattresses out there, it is important to choose something that your body will be comfortable sleeping on and that won’t break the bank.
Quality constructedproviding a luxuriousand comfortable feel,the Cooling Gel Hepta-Zone Hybrid Tri-Foam Spring Euro Mattress will allow you to sleep uninterruptedall night long. The high-quality memory foam material is the key to improving your sleep.The intelligent foam adapts to the shape of the shoulders, back and body offeringyou support during sleep that is specially designed for you.
The Cooling Gel Hepta-Zone Hybrid Tri-Foam Spring Euro Mattress has the perfect mix of springs and foam, to provide a sweet spot in firmness and breathability. The memory foam, forms to your body shape while providing support, in turn reducing your pressure points, improving blood circulation and overall providing a better sleep. It is sensitive to your body as it takes shape when you lie down on it evenly distributing your weight across its 5 spring zone system while also providing the right amount of firmness.
The cooling gel memory foam further supports back/spine alignment and looks to relieve pain. Memory foam take the shape of the natural curves of the body, which helps provide support to each body part evenly. This hugging type feature makes sure the spine remains in a neutral position to help prevent injury and discomfort.
Suits All Sleepers
We know not everyone sleeps the same, everyone has their own positions and over time even change their positions, therefore the Cooling Gel Hepta-Zone Hybrid Tri-Foam Spring Euro Mattress is designed to support any sleeping positions. Feel comfortable however you decided to doze off.
Quality Materials & Long Warranty
The mattress is constructed from high quality materials, which are not only skin friendly but also free of harmful chemicals. The memory foam makes it durable and low maintenance, which is why we are so confident in it we provide a 15 year Warranty.
- Medium firmness
- Cooling-Gel Foam
- Hepta-Zoned Support System
- 6 working turns coil system
- Zero partner disturbance
- Great Ventilation
- Amazing Support and Weight Distribution
- Wave Foam
- Comfort Foam
- Egg-shaped foam
- Hypo-allergenic materials
- Zero Harmful Chemicals
- 15 Year Warranty
- Knitted Fabric
- Firmness: 5.5/10 Medium Firm
- 100 Night trial
- Thickness: 32cm
- Double – 190 x 137, Queen – 203 x 153 , King – 203 X 183
|Dimensions||100 × 100 × 100 cm|
How it works
Choose LatitudePay at checkout
Look for LatitudePay in the online checkout or shopping cart. It won’t cost you any extra – just select it as your payment option.
Sign up for LatitudePay
First time you sign up you’ll need to grab your ID (for example, an Australian Driver’s Licence or Passport), plus your Visa or Mastercard for the weekly payments. It’s easy and takes about two minutes. Next time you just log in.
Real time approval
If approved, you’re good to go… just like that. Pay 10% upfront (or more if you prefer) and the rest over 9 weekly payments. Go forth and shop.
Pay over 8 weeks with four easy installments with Afterpay! You can pay with Afterpay on any order up to $1000 and spread the cost over four equal payments from your credit or debit card. (Limit of $800 for debit card accounts)
The best part is you don’t have to make full payment before your item arrives! Your order will be approved instantly, and if the items are in stock, they will ship the next day. Then you can enjoy your new product and let Afterpay help you organise your payment schedule.
If it’s your first time with Afterpay, your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. If you’ve used Afterpay before, your first payment will be made 14 days after purchase.
Simply select ‘Afterpay’ as your payment method in the checkout and follow the prompts. No hidden fees and no lengthy application!
Transactions are processed through Afterpay’s payment gateway.
Create your account in
moments and select
Zip at checkout
We pay the store,
you get the goods,
nothing to pay today
Choose how you
pay us back over time,
We give you one account with one monthly statement, no matter how many times you shop
No interest, hidden fees or
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly
We own easy
We only charge a $6 monthly account fee when you have an outstanding account balance.
If you pay off your balance by the due date, we’ll waive the fee.
That’s it. Easy.
- What is Zip Pay?Zip Pay is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. Easy as.
- How does it work?Apply in moments and get approved for up to $1000 on the spot. Once approved, start shopping online and instore, wherever you see Zip at checkout. That’s it – your purchase is all yours, with nothing to pay today. Interest free always.
- How do repayments work?Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, we’ll set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off.Finally, if there’s nothing owing on your account, there’s nothing to pay. Your account simply remains active until you’re ready to make a purchase.
- Am I eligible for Zip Pay?To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- What are the fees?Zip Pay is 100% interest free, always. There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. And you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. That’s it.
- How do refunds work?Start by speaking to the retailer – if they agree, they will process the refunded amount which will appear back in your Zip account. If a refund puts your Zip account in credit, you can contact us to have the amount refunded to your bank account instead. Or, simply use it for your next purchase.
LayBuy | The Smart Way To Pay
How It Works:
- Simply select Pay by LayBuy at checkout.
- Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
- New customers can sign up at checkout and start using LayBuy today.
- Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
- Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.